Life is a great adventure, or nothing – Helen Keller
Just like most of you guys, we too have a travel bucket list which we hope to fulfill someday.
Actually, fulfilling a bucket list is nearly impossible because the more you read and travel, the more you are tempted to add to your list. Never ending desires, after all. But hey, someone wise once said, the starting point of all achievement is desire.
So, without much ado and with the aim of ticking things off this dynamic bucket list, here is our pick on travel and adventure:
- Sleep under the northern lights
- Experience snowfall
- Ride on 5 of the world’s scariest roller coasters
- Have beer at Oktoberfest in Munich, Germany
- Reach the base camp, Mt. Everest
- Visit Iceland
- Zip-line across a dense forest
- Find peace in a monastery in Bhutan
- Experience a hot air balloon ride in Cappadocia, Turkey
Stay overnight in an underwater room, surrounded by aquatic life.Read about our amazing experience here!
- Experience the Songkran water festival in Thailand
- Visit the Yellowstone National Park, USA
- Stay in a houseboat in Kashmir
- Experience the La Tomatina festival in Spain
- Dance the night away at the full moon party in Koh Phangan, Thailand
- Learn how to ski!
- Get licensed for scuba diving
- Safari through the Serengeti National Park, Tanzania
- Skydive over the Palm, Dubai, UAE
- Visit Kyoto during the cherry blossom season
- Taste at least 15 flavours of KitKat in Japan
- Attempt bungee jumping over the Zambezi river, Zimbabwe
- Visit Santa Claus village and experience a reindeer sleigh ride in Lapland, Finland
- Marvel at Petra by the night in Jordan
- Explore the beauty of nature in Himachal Pradesh, India
Thats all for now, folks.
Have you already experienced anything in our bucket list? We’d love to hear about it!
What’s in your bucket list? Tell us in the comments below! =)